Cyber Labs is looking for a sturdy, driven and analytical Node JS Back-End Developer who wants to have a key role in the Company. He/ she is responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. His/ her primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The incumbent will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by his/ her coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Responsible for the integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Responsible for the implementation of security and data protection;
- Design and implement data storage solutions;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications;
- Collaborate with other team members;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies;
- Support and develop the platform API building new endpoints and maintaining the API docs.
- At least 2 years of Node JS development experience;
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance;
- User authentication and authentication between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes;
- Knowledge of data migration, transformation, and scripting;
- Experience to setup and administration of backups;
- Experience in outputting data in different formats;
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Good analytical and multitasking skills;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Good knowledge of English language is a plus;
- Proactive and self-motivated personality;
- Ability to work under pressure/ with deadlines;
- Team worker.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced are welcome to apply online via Career Center or send their detailed CV in Armenian or in English language with a 3x4 photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please mention the position title ("Node JS Back-End Developer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.