AGBU Armenia is looking for a highly qualified Personal and Research Assistant (PRA), who, under the overall supervision of the AGBU Country Director, will support the country team with administrative, data collection and processing, project monitoring and liaison activities.
- Draft letters, other corporate and/ or public correspondence and statements;
- Run and monitor director's agenda, including scheduling, note taking and writing memos;
- Liaise with AGBU Eurasian partners, chapters and, when required, with HQs;
- Make travel arrangements, schedule meetings and ensure follow up as required;
- Research specific topics, gather, synthesize and report on topical assignments;
- Monitor and progress report on projects in director's portfolio.
- MA degree or equivalent in any of the following fields: Social, Political Sciences, Business/ Public Administration, Law;
- At least 5 years of administrative, project formulation and management, reporting skills with Government agencies, international organizations, NGOs, media, etc.;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages with demonstrated drafting skills; knowledge of Georgian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Azerbaijani, Persian languages is an advantage;
- Proven excellent analytical, report writing and organizational skills;
- Excellent research, report writing and documentation skills;
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent planning and time management skills;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite of applications;
- Creativity in the presentation of information through use of graphical, pictorial or other appropriate communication means;
- Demonstrable competence in time management;
- Knowledge of research methodologies.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and cover letter in English language to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Personal and Research Assistant") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Based on previous salary history, experience and prevailing market rates for comparable positions.
AGBU Armenia is expanding the scope of its involvement in social, humanitarian, capacity building, socio-economic, research and evaluation projects in the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Artsakh and in several Eurasian countries - home to vibrant Armenian communities. Following the 2020 Artsakh war, AGBU will also mount a post conflict recovery fund, which will be designed to mitigate war effects and foster recovery in Artsakh and Armenia.