Navavan is looking for an Online Store Project Manager to join its team.
- Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage, to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product;
- Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees;
- Design solutions for customer problems related to online commerce, corporate identity or other website presence issues;
- Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of graphic designers, writers and web developers;
- Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues;
- Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences and top quality control processes;
- Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the client and the organization; adjust practices to reflect cost saving measures;
- Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to Company stakeholders; detail data, tasks and processes;
- Develop additional skills, certifications and other banks of knowledge in the Internet industry by attending professional conferences, leading seminars with colleagues and keeping all relative qualifications and certificates up to date;
- Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the Company to future success.
- Bachelor's degree;
- At least 2 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting;
- Experience in communicating with clients in various ways;
- Knowledge about the development and design of online sites;
- Ability to manage many different tasks and meet deadlines consistently;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via careercenter.am or send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Project Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.