Cyber Labs is looking for a sturdy, driven, and analytical QA Engineer who wants to have a key role in the Company. His/ her primary responsibilities will be to test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues. The incumbent will collect information about software usability, identify critical bottlenecks in development, develop and run effective tests to ensure the product's stability and performance, document, prioritize, and resolve bugs, complete projects, review, and reports as needed. Ultimately, he/ she should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life-cycle;
- Identify, reproduce and report bugs;
- Report QA status to team lead and quality manager when necessary;
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Have the ability to constantly innovate to improve product quality and group productivity.
- At least 2 years of QA Engineer experience;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in creating effective test cases;
- Excellent knowledge of QA and SDLC processes;
- Ability to work under pressure/ with deadlines;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills;
- Proactive and self-motivated personality;
- Experience in mobile applications testing;
- Good knowledge of English language is a must;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Experience in testing APIs;
- Team worker;
- Experience with scripting languages is a plus;
- Experience in automated test writing and in working with Selenium is a plus.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced are welcome to apply online via Career Center or send their detailed CV in Armenian or English languages with a 3x4 photo to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.