Mamble is looking for an experienced Project Manager to serve as a liaison between the team and the Company's US-based client. The scope of this role is large, as the candidate will be responsible for ensuring the overall communication between the team here and the client.
- Monitor/ track team and project performance to ensure that project is implemented accurately and meet short and long-term goals;
- Regularly communicate with teams here and abroad keeping them synchronized;
- Manage the communication between the team and the client;
- Track all issues, changes, decisions created in the scope of the product development;
- Manage progress, risks, and issues with teams and stakeholders;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/ vendors for the most effective execution of the project;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Assist in developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Organize scrum ceremonies and other Agile processes.
- Higher education in Engineering, Finance or any other relevant sphere;
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management;
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management methodologies, tools and best practices;
- Experience with JIRA;
- Experience with coaching/ managing teams;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and analytical skills;
- Advanced written and verbal English language communication skills;
- Software development skills and/ or technical experience is a big plus.
The announcement has been expired!
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Senior Project Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.