Full-time (100% workload)
The Shelter/ NFI Coordinator's primary focus is to identify and implement Shelter/ NFI activities in Armenia, ensuring quality programming that responds to the needs of vulnerable people. He/ she is expected to continually validate and adopt the operation to field reality. The Coordinator will also ensure strong collaboration and coordination with other stakeholders, especially at the field level. The Shelter/ NFI Coordinator reports to the Emergency Program Manager based in Yerevan and works closely with other relevant PIN Managers and Coordinators. The Shelter/ NFI Coordinator represents PIN in coordination with stakeholders such as local administration and other actors involved in the sector activities. He/ she may represent PIN in cluster and sub-cluster meetings at the national/regional levels if required.
- Plan and implement the projects in collaboration with the Program Manager;
- Manage field staff and supervise implementation of the projects;
- Assist in ensuring that project activities are aligned with donor commitments, humanitarian standards, with sensitivity to the needs of program beneficiaries;
- Continuously inform the management about progress in project implementation, prepare reports about the situation in field;
- Ensure project activities continue in absence of the Program Manager;
- Assist in verifying data, data collection, for projects, planning and reporting;
- Collect relevant information from local communities;
- Assist field staff in meetings with beneficiaries as part of ad-hoc monitoring;
- Support Program Manager in meetings with representatives of authorities, other NGOs, clusters/ UN;
- Provide assistance to the implementing partners (i.e. local administration, community groups);
- Archive acquired and entrusted documents and materials in proper manner;
- Take on other job-related duties when assigned by the Program Manager.
The Employer stipulates the right to assign the Employee any other kind of work derived from his specialization. In case of urgent work and suchlike the Employee may be asked to work overtime as well as during public and other holidays with relevant compensation.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Knowledge of English language; knowledge of Russian language is a plus.
- Experience in implementing humanitarian/ development projects;
- Proven capacity to supervise staff;
- Ability to analyse information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically;
- Approachable, good listener able to build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, team members and external partners including at community level;
- Ability to create a team environment and coordinate with other departments;
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks, respond quickly to requests;
- Reliable and self-reliant personality.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- Cover letter (in English language);
- CV (in English language);
- Contacts of 3 references including the supervisor in the most recent work assignment if relevant.
The above mentioned should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject heading "Shelter/ NFI Coordinator". Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for more details and the interview.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Will be provided to shortlisted candidates only.
Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.