The Accountant prepares accounting records and completes tasks pertinent to the position in accordance with RA legislation and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Perform daily input and checking related to loan portfolio in the accounting software;
- Prepare ACRA and Loan Register reports, verification of completeness and accuracy of submitted information;
- Prepare initial accounting documents, make bookings using accounting software, check accounting records with primary documentation;
- Collect, file and maintain day-to-day accounting information;
- Perform other duties assigned by Chief Accountant.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, Accounting or other related spheres;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the financial/ banking system;
- Working knowledge of MS Office; excellent knowledge of Excel is a must;
- Working knowledge of Lsoft is a must;
- Knowledge of ACRA and Loan Register requirements is a plus;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages;
- Good team player;
- Ability to fulfill tasks within strict deadlines;
- Relentless attention to detail (detail-oriented);
- Knowledge of business ethics.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Accountant") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Mogo Universal Credit Organisation LLC is a member of the Mogo AS group. The Company was founded in 2012 and operates in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Georgia, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Poland and Albania. Mogo UCO provides car loans and loans secured by cars. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://www.mogo.am/hy