Carrefour Armenia is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk/ AP Clerk to join its team.
- Record/ post invoices and credit notes relating to goods purchases and returns;
- Prepare and check payments for suppliers on time;
- Attend and solve daily queries of suppliers over phone;
- Assist the Cost Accounts Supervisor in preparing supplier reconciliations and any other accounting activities as directed by the Supervisor;
- Responsible for proper filing of documents in suppliers files;
- Attend the physical stock takes as and when held and assist the Department in completion of post stock-take administrative work;
- Prepare the daily report for payments issued to suppliers;
- Perform any other accounting activities as directed by the Finance Manager.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field;
- Working experience in a related field;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Communication and team-working skills;
- Attention to details;
- Results-oriented person;
- High sense of integrity, responsibility, and accuracy.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of the position ("AP Clerk") in the subject line of the e-mail
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Carrefour is represented in Armenia by Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets AM LLC founded in 1992. The Company holds exclusive rights to the Carrefour franchise in 38 markets across Middle East, Africa and Asia, and operates a portfolio of more than 210 outlets in 15 countries. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.carrefourarmenia.com/en/about-us