U.S. Embassy is seeking for a security guard to perform guard service to safeguard US Government property and/ or personnel.
- Work on a regular or rotating shifts at either a stationary or a walking post in any of several assignments located in the main or component buildings and the Chief of Mission residence;
- Control the access to the buildings or grounds, ensuring that only authorized personnel enter;
- Conduct physical security screening of all visitors, to include males and females and those of different religious and ethnic backgrounds;
- Maintain a log of all visitors, including the license numbers of cars.
- Completion of secondary school;
- 1 year of previous law enforcement or security related work experience;
- Level 2, limited knowledge of English language (speak/ read); level 3 in Armenian language;
- Ability to use physical and technical security equipment.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All eligible applicants are welcome to apply for this position using the ERA (Electronic Recruitment Application): https://www.usa.am/cms/announcements.php
the Human Resources Office at: (37410) 49 42 00.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
ОТКРЫТ ДЛЯ/ КРИТЕРИИ ОТБОРА:
All interested candidates/ All sources