Application Engineering Intern/ Contractor will help to solve complex problems in IC circuit and physical verification.
- Uncover requirements for advanced training and services that increase customer productivity with our tools;
- Work to promote Mentor based solutions and create more interaction opportunities with customer worldwide;
- Provide technical support to customers using the latest tools and software in the IC Design Marketplace;
- Capture and share problem resolutions in application notes, provide input to product documentation and training materials, reproduce customer's problems and provide solutions.
- BSEE degree (MSEE degree recommended);
- Knowledge of IC verification in 28nm and below included FinFET technologies;
- Knowledge of Physical Verification, DRC/ LVS and sign-off;
- Knowledge of SVRF/ TVF;
- Understanding of physical layout and related verification issues;
- Experience with Calibre DRC/ LVS, Calibre PERC, Calibre xRC, Calibre xACT-3D, Star-RC, ICV, Hercules;
- Ability to develop scripts in Tcl/ Perl;
- Understanding of Parasitic Extraction;
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills; excellent active listening skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to submit the application at: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive, plus benefits, including a subsidized lunch.