Deem Communications is looking for a highly skilled and creative Art Director, who will be responsible for the creation of an overall design approach and provide the creative team with the necessary guidance and motivation. The successful candidate will be expected to generate creative vision/ design works and pitch them to the customers. The Art Director shall also be considered as an ambassador for the Agency during expos, conferences, meetings and drive sustainable growth for the Agency.
- Develop creative ideas based on specific client needs and creative briefs;
- Design winning works that will be considered to submit to international awards and contests;
- Guide and direct Creative Team's creative work (content, print, animation, set design, or other).
Company Brand 5%:
- Establish and maintain the Agency's visibility and brand identity;
- Create an engaging online presence on all social media platforms of the Agency.
Project Management 20%:
- Determine clients' needs during briefing meeting;
- Adapt and rework design projects to fit the client's vision, brand guidelines, and business needs;
- Ensure content relevancy of each work to the objective and strategy set forth;
- Participate in budget generating exercise with managers of other units whenever applicable.
Partnership/ External Relations 10%:
- Create and maintain local and international industry network for further cooperation;
- Have knowledge of new trends and the overall market;
- Be an ambassador for the Agency during expos, conferences, meetings;
- Conduct skill-based training to clients and industry members whenever needed.
Teamwork and Collaboration 15%:
- Plan strategic actions for the implementation of the different creative project as presented by the managers of other units;
- Oversee and manage the quality and timely delivery of the Creative Team's deliverables.
Talent Management 10%:
- Participate in the employee appraisal process for the Creative Team to provide feedback and growth opportunities;
- Participate in the selection process of new Creative Team members.
- Perform monthly ongoing reporting of new, pending and completed works of the Creative Team.
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts or related fields;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the related field is a must;
- Specialized in one area of creative - design, UI, animation, set design or film and develop products (posters, websites, films, and so on);
- At least 2 years of experience in managing assets and creative projects;
- Written and verbal skills in English and Armenian languages; knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- Solid project and team management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills;
- Creative, bold, innovative, and analytical thinking.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements above are welcome to send their CV, short cover letter and portfolio to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Art Director") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Early applications are encouraged.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!