PricewaterhouseCoopers Armenia is looking for an Associate to Tax Services. The incumbent will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. A career within Tax services, will provide him/ her with the opportunity to help the Company's clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. He/ she will advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solution.
- Invite and give at the moment feedback in a constructive manner;
- Share and collaborate effectively with others;
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/ or opportunities arise;
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly;
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures;
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism;
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner, verbally and in the materials produced;
- Build and maintain an internal and external network;
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms;
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Background and knowledge in tax services.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Please follow the link to apply by creating an account in Workday: https://bit.ly/30CARlL
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a network of firms represented in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering solutions in assurance and other services. Amongst the Company's clients there are 429 companies from Fortune 500 list. PwC has been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 specialists across the CEE region. For more information, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/am/en.html