Concern-Dialog is looking for a candidate for the position of Associate/ Lawyer. The successful candidate will be dealing with both transactional work and judicial cases in different fields of law (mostly commercial law and administrative law). The candidate should be aware of the Company's activities and the main fields of its specialization, should know English and preferably also Russian languages (knowledge of other languages is an asset), as well as be disciplined, responsible, able to work under tight deadlines and devoted to human rights and rule of law.
- Provide legal advice to companies, including companies with foreign investment in the field of civil, commercial, labour, corporate, intellectual property, international private and international commercial law both in English and Armenian languages;
- Provide legal advice to individuals, including foreigners in the field of family, civil, commercial, labour, corporate, intellectual property, international private and international commercial law both in English and Armenian languages;
- Draft contracts and other transactional documents both in English and Armenian languages and participate in negotiations, during the notarization process and registration of rights at state bodies;
- Provide legal advice regarding the foundation of companies, preparation of necessary documentation package and submission of documents to state authorities;
- Draft employment contracts, job descriptions and other documents envisaged by labour legislation;
- Draft corporate documents (orders, GM and board meeting protocols, etc.);
- Draft litigation documents (claims, appeals, cassation and constitutional court applications, replies, etc.);
- Represent the company customers rights in state bodies (administrative procedure) and courts;
- Represent the company customers rights in bankruptcy processes;
- Perform other duties as assigned, including research on different legal issues;
- Get involved in marketing activities, prepare publications, conduct legal (comparative law and PIL) research, drafting amicus curia, training materials and others.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; master's degree or PhD is a plus;
- Experience in legal work is a plus;
- Strong educational and community background; participation in conferences, moot courts, competitions is an asset;
- Strong reasoning and legal drafting skills;
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, E-mail, Datalex, Arlis and Hudoc search basics;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; good knowledge of Russian and other foreign languages is a plus;
- Experience in drafting legal (transactional and litigation) documents in English language (or authentic bilingual contracts) is a plus;
- Experience working with foreign clients is a plus;
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality; communication skills and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Teamwork and time management skills and high work efficiency;
- Availability of the license of attorney at law is a plus. In case if the candidate does not have an attorney license, he/ she may be requested to attend the school of advocates and pass bar exam parallel to the work.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com
with a note "Associate" in the subject line of the email. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
ОТКРЫТ ДЛЯ/ КРИТЕРИИ ОТБОРА:
All interested candidates with a law degree (preferably with advocates license)