Crowe and Asatryans LLC is looking for an Audit Assistant to join its team.
- Participate in audit engagements and audit of financial statements according to IFRS and/ or other reporting frameworks;
- Review the clients' accounting system and internal control system;
- Carry out audit tests and analytical procedures;
- Perform audit work assigned in a professional manner, in accordance with approved work program;
- Participate in preparation of audit reports;
- Take business trips.
- Higher education;
- Basic knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Ability to have a business trip;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages is mandatory (spoken and written);
- Ability to meet deadlines with flexibility and professionalism;
- Solid audit work paper documentation skills; analytical mind and problem solving abilities;
- Dedicated and client-oriented approach to work;
- Strong team-player with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- ACCA or AAAA qualification is a plus.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their photo and detailed CV highlighting their experience and professional education to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Audit Assistant") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Crowe and Asatryans LLC is a member firm of Crowe Global which is one of the Big10 audit and accounting firms worldwide. Crowe Global ranked as 8th largest audit and accounting network in the world. Crowe now covers over 130 countries and provides a resource of over 38,000 professional staff. Crowe Armenia is a firm offering clients audit, tax, consulting services.