AN Audit is looking for a highly motivated and result-oriented Audit Manager to coordinate and oversee audit activities.
- Understand and execute AN Audit's audit methodology;
- Lead, manage and develop effective audit team;
- Plan and scope audit assignments effectively (in accordance with ISA), allocate audit resources, define deadlines;
- Identify key risks to business objectives, evaluate and test controls in place and identify areas for improvement;
- Produce audit reports to meet the required standard for reporting to senior management;
- Prepare preliminary briefings on findings resulting from audit engagements;
- Coach, support and evaluate the performance of audit team members and review evaluations of audit staff.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 3 years of current and/ or recent financial statement audit experience with demonstrated supervisory experience;
- ACCA or other appropriate certification is desired;
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and Armenian regulations;
- Strong commitment to ethical standards;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- Proficiency in English and/ or Russian languages is desired.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their CV with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Audit Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
AN Audit CJSC was formed in 2004 and provides industry-focused audit and other services. Starting from March 2015, AN Audit CJSC is a member of Nexia International (Nexia). Nexia is a worldwide network of independent accounting and consulting firms, providing a comprehensive portfolio of audit, accountancy, tax and advisory services.