Crowe and Asatryans LLC is looking for an Audit Manager to join its team.
- Lead audit assignments;
- Responsible for accounts preparation for corporate clients;
- Prepare corporation tax returns and computations;
- Supervise the junior staff;
- Report to the manager/ partner;
- Deal with correspondence;
- Develop effective business relationships with clients;
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget;
- Identify and effectively deal with risks, project extensions;
- Maintain high quality and professional standards;
- Take business trips.
- Higher education;
- Excellent knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- At least 3 years of work experience in auditing;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel);
- ACCA or AAAA qualification is preferred;
- Work experience in an international audit firm is preferred;
- Ability to meet deadlines with flexibility and professionalism;
- Solid audit work paper documentation skills; analytical mind;
- Ability to use quick and clear thought, identify multiple solutions and have a “can do” approach to problem solving;
- Dedicated and client-oriented approach to work;
- Ability to make decisions under pressure;
- Strong team-player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their photo and detailed CV highlighting the experience and professional education to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Audit Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!