KPMG Armenia is looking for an Audit Supervisor to join its team.
Work to perform includes but is not limited to:
- Participate and act as an in-charge for audit engagements;
- Allocate tasks between engagement team members;
- Monitor file and audit working papers completion in accordance with standards;
- Prepare reports on audit findings highlighting key issues, recommendations;
- Prepare deliverables, reports and other project-related documentation;
- Supervise work of junior staff, take part in coaching of team members and provide on-the-job training for junior colleagues.
- Strong knowledge of FRS;
- At least 3 years of audit experience;
- Good organizational and teamwork skills;
- Ability to deliver high quality services under tight deadlines;
- Highly motivated, curious and proactive team player with a positive attitude;
- Proficient English and Russian language skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Audit Supervisor") in the subject line of the email. KPMG thanks all interested candidates, however, only short listed candidates will be contacted for the test.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
KPMG is a global network of firms providing Audit and other services. The Company operates in 146 countries and has over 227,000 people working in member firms around the world. To learn more about KPMG Armenia LLC, please visit: https://home.kpmg/am/en/home.html