Byblos Bank Armenia CJSC is looking for an Auditor.
- Perform audit procedures stipulated by Branch testing working schedules, including identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence;
- Conduct interviews, review documents, develop and administer surveys, compose summary memos, and prepare working papers;
- Identify and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed;
- Report immediately to the Head of Internal Audit Unit all control weaknesses detected during the audit work;
- Continuously improve the audit work processes and procedures;
- Develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships;
- Perform other work as assigned by the Head of Internal Audit Unit.
- BA in Business Administration, Economics or in other related fields (ACCA/ CIA is an advantage);
- At least 2 years of banking experience, or in an accredited auditing firm with a responsible position, or in a similar position;
- Fluent speaking and writing in the English language;
- Ability to quickly learn and flexibility;
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A positive and professional attitude;
- Ability to prioritize and allocate time between different tasks in order to achieve goals perfectly;
- Ability to use Microsoft office effectively and efficiently.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com
. The subject line of your message should be filled in as follows: “Auditor – Name, Last name”. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!