Garni Invest UCO is looking for an Auditor. The Auditor will monitor the Organization's operational and financial activities per Republic of Armenia laws and regulations, the Organization's Charter and the Organization's Internal Auditing Regulation.
- Check the compliance of the Company documents with the laws and regulations;
- Carry out the audit of quarterly and annual results of the Company operational and financial activities;
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of the internal control system viability and submit written proposal on the elimination of identified deviations and measures to improve the system;
- Establish control over compliance with Company standards;
- Evaluate the security of information systems and the associated risks;
- Identify and assess the risks affecting the Company's activities, and submit proposals on internal limits aimed at their prevention;
- Perform analysis and risk assessment of the Company's current and prospective activities and report to the Board periodically (at least once a quarter).
- Higher education in Economics or Finance;
- At least 2 years of work experience in financial and banking sector;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Financial and statistical analysis skills;
- Computer literacy.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please, indicate the position title ("Auditor") in the subject line of the email, otherwise the CV will not be considered. Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Garni Invest UCO JSC has been founded in 2006. Garni Invest UCO is providing financial services in Yerevan and in some regions of the Republic of Armenia. The head office of the Organization is located in Yerevan. For more information, please visit: www.garniinvest.am