Mamble is looking for an experienced Automation QA Engineer to work on high traffic consumer facing websites in financial industry for the Company's US based client as a part of a small team of 3. This is a challenging position as the candidate will work on fulfilling quality assurance for reaching top performance in terms of attracting, engaging, and/ or monetizing users through technical advancements.
- Partner with Engineering, Product, and Design to own and drive growth in organic user attraction, engagement, conversion, and brand appeal through company's most important public web properties;
- Build automated tests that systematically ensure pages are bug, link and performance issue free before launch;
- Ensure designs are rendered near pixel perfect.
- At least 3 years of automated QA experience on high organic traffic, consumer facing website(s);
- Proficiency in test engineering using Webdriver.io, TestRail, and K6.io;
- Experienced in testing and validating web analytics, instrumentation and eventing such as Google Analytics or Tealium and Kafka;
- Familiarity or professional experience with React Native is preferred;
- Expertise in measuring and improving web application performance;
- Strong communication skills to work with English speaking US teams.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online or send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Automation QA Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Mamble is a software engineering and digital marketing service provider in the market for 6 years. The Company works mainly with US based clients in financial industry. Please follow the link for more information about the Company: www.mamble.co