"VTB Bank (Armenia)" is looking for a detail-oriented and qualified Chief IT Auditor, who must have interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team and high sense of responsibility.
- Participate in projects of digitalization of audit procedures;
- Participate in audit of banking processes; which requires data base work, preparation of reports based on checks;
- Process and analyze the checked processes information;
- Formulate and elaborate hypotheses about possible deviations and patterns, their verification and substantiation of the formulated conclusions;
- Participate in projects for the development of monitoring of certain directions of the Bank's activities.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Computer Science (technical skills are preferable);
- At least 1 year of professional experience as an Auditor in banking or financial field (risks, audit, data specialist);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Advanced MS Office skills (esp.MS Excel);
- Programming skills are an asset;
- Understanding and experience with data warehousing (BI, SQL);
- Big data analyzing skills;
- Ability to work with different sources (banking system, data base, XML-files);
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a results-driven environment;
- Business mindset;
- Analytical thinking;
- Result oriented person;
- Readiness for change;
- Team player.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Chief IT Auditor") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!