VISTAA is looking for a Chief of Party (COP) for the USAID/ Armenia Workforce Development Activity (AWDA). The purpose of AWDA is to reduce the gap between the skills of the workforce and the needs of employers. In addition, the activity will promote efforts to address the significant labor market gaps and low levels of female and youth labor market participation. The activity will also focus on improving societal misconceptions about vocational education and employment, female labor market participation, and increase utilization of information to improve youth and female engagement in the labor market, including access to mentoring and internships.
- Provide the strategic vision and overall leadership for the successful implementation of the project;
- Provide overall project management and technical operations to ensure that the project tasks are completed, and the objectives of the project are successfully met;
- Serve as the primary point of contract with USAID on day-to-day implementation and management issues and project partners;
- Supervise the work of all personnel assigned to the project;
- Ensure timely, accurate and user-friendly reporting on the progress and status of all services provided;
- Ensure the USAID-compliance and integrity of the award operations;
- Serve as a primary point of contact with USAID; coordinate and collaborate with the Government of Armenia, local NGOs, education institutions, private sector, other stakeholders, and donors.
- Advanced degree in Social Science, International Development, Business Management, or a related field;
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible management experience in development, with at least 5 years in leading the management of teams on projects of the same size and scope;
- Technical experience in youth, women, and other marginalized populations development programming, with a preferred focus on youth skills and workforce development;
- Strong familiarity and understanding of USAID policies and procedures;
- Proven track record working collaboratively with local stakeholders, including, the Government of Armenia, NGOs, private sector, education institutions, and other donors;
- Proven leadership in the design, management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of projects of the similar size and scope;
- Strong communication, writing and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent team management and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written English language; advanced proficiency in Armenian and/ or Russian language is strongly preferred;
- Previous work experience in Europe and Asia, specifically in Armenia, is strongly preferred.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Chief of Party") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!