Converse Bank is seeking a Chief Lawyer in the financial-banking sector to join the Credit Collection and Recovery Division and to effectively support the legal proceedings.
- Prepare civil actions, lawsuits and other documents related to judicial acts;
- Make responses/ objections about the claims against the Bank;
- Prepare draft agreements, notices, requests, claims and other legal documents;
- Provide a conclusion and advice on current issues requiring legal clarification;
- Review and make conclusions on the precedential law cases and the recent legislative changes;
- Responsible for the study of legislative drafts and submission of proposals;
- Responsible for the examination of contracts/ agreements and other legal documents, and provision of a legal opinion.
- University degree in Law;
- Excellent knowledge of banking, civil, labor legislation;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience, preferably in the banking sector;
- Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Oral and written communications skills;
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under the pressure;
- Attention to the details;
- Analytical thinking, ability to orientate in difficult situations;
- Teamwork abilities;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates who meet the mentioned requirements are asked to fill in the Converse Bank application form attached to this announcement and send it to: email@example.com
accompanied with a cover letter. The subject line of the email should be filled in as follows: "Chief Specialist, Current Legal Support Unit". Only appropriately filled in applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Application form -CB.xls - Application Form