Syunik Food is looking for a Commercial Director to join its team. Using excellent customer relationship building he/she will work on key accounts and focus on project management and commercial positioning, including working with customers on joint projects such as innovation in the pipeline and launch programs. This position plays a key strategic part in the development and growth of Syunik food business, working on both own label and branded products. There will be travel from time to time subject to business needs.
- Meet and exceed targets set within the Business Plan by growing each account with new products and increasing sales of existing products within each account portfolio;
- Actively work with the New Product Development team with new products which will help the growth of each account and meet targets set;
- Work with designated accounts to ensure the business optimizes position, exceeds profit budgets and manages all aspects of the commercial relationship;
- Maintain daily and weekly communication between buyers, in order to continually improve the professional working relationship;
- Monitor and communicate sales, waste, performing and non-performing product analysis for relevant accounts. Support the day to day running/administration of accounts;
- Responsible for the overall control of the critical control path on product launches to hit agreed launch dates;
- Monitor and communicate product SKU's/ trends and price comparisons vs. competitors;
- Gain a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements, further exploring new lucrative business/ customer potential;
- With the support of the Commercial director take responsibility as needed for key aspects of the food safety and quality system associated within the production areas, including corrective actions, non-conformances, process deviations and finished product release;
- Promote the FFG values through daily communication, weekly meetings and day to day work activities;
- Perform other related duties assigned by the Commercial Director.
- Strong Commercial/ Sales background within food manufacturing, previous bakery experience is desirable;
- Proven track record managing valuable major retail accounts;
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communicator and exceptional presentation skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Developed Project Management skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Commercial Director") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!