Dar Foundation is looking for a Communications Coordinator to be responsible for coordinating public relations of the Project. He/ she is accountable to the Project Manager.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy of the Project;
- Increase the brand and other components awareness of the Project, as part of a branding guide and a pre-developed communication strategy;
- Raise awareness of the Project, including positioning and marketing, by developing strategies and communication campaigns;
- Prepare and manage the communication strategy schedule;
- Monitor all the communication materials of the Project, including printed materials, formats and content of the website and social platforms;
- Ensure long-term cooperation with local and international media, prepare press releases, press kits and other necessary components;
- Document the Project activities and communication through text, photos and videos;
- Prepare communication concept reports, if necessary.
- Qualifications in Marketing, Journalism or other related fields or 8 years of work experience in communications;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in communications;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian (Eastern), English and Russian languages;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Possession of marketing tools and ability to combine an approved communication strategy;
- Strong knowledge of diverse media outlets, press, publications, and other resources;
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe Creative Cloud, Acrobat, Photoshop, and In-Design;
- Strong creative eye for design with the ability to design simple visual marketing content;
- Ability to take initiative and propose new ideas, yet be open to ideas from others;
- Highly-organized person with excellent time management skills;
- Teamwork skills and ability to work effectively with different departments;
- Innovative thinking and a high sense of responsibility;
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends during special events.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via careercenter.am or send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Communications Coordinator") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Depending on the qualification and work experience
"Dar" Foundation of Regional Development and Competitiveness has undertaken a community development project (hereinafter - the Project) of Geghamavan, Ddmashen, Zovaber, Tsakhkunk, Varser communities and Gagarin settlement of Sevan community of Gegharkunik Province of the Republic of Armenia (hereinafter - the Communities). The objective of the Project is to create self-sufficient Communities with sustainable development and innovative lifestyle, which will contribute to well-being, creativity, and happiness of its people.