HSBC Bank Armenia is looking for a Compliance Assurance Lead to contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of management information, analysis and reporting framework that supports and informs timely and effective business management and decision-making at all levels.
- Lead and execute independent risk-based testing of key compliance risks and control adequacy to obtain reasonable assurance that the various areas of the bank are operating in line with relevant laws, regulations, codes and HSBC Group policies;
- Act as the local point of contact for the Group risk assurance team and regional stakeholders;
- Carry out reviews focused on regulatory compliance risks (e.g., risks of breaching bank’s duty to clients, other counterparties and breaches of regulatory requirements, as well as inappropriate financial conduct), as well as financial crime risks (AML, sanctions, bribery and corruption, fraud and tax transparency). Regulatory compliance risks mostly arise during product design, sales of products, in the post-sales servicing period, whilst managing conflicts of interest, during outsourcing business processes and data, as well as whilst conducting market trade activities;
- Drive the communication of review results, actions development and completion tracking with senior colleagues;
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of management information, analysis and reporting framework that supports and informs timely and effective business management and decision making at all levels.
To be successful in this role, the candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Banking and/ or Law;
- 3-5 years of prior experience in compliance monitoring, internal control or internal audit department in a bank or financial institution or a professional audit company;
- Understand the risk landscape, be able to scope risks and implement risk-based testing and assurance;
- Excellent knowledge of banking regulations, ability to overlay complex legal/ regulatory requirements and Group requirements and determine the impact on the Bank’s operations;
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages. All the interaction, testing and report writing, interaction is in English language.
The following skills are essential for this managerial role:
- Ability to navigate across a complex matrix of stakeholders, confidently interact with and influence senior management within businesses;
- Exercise sound judgment, make complex decisions and tactfully handle sensitive and confidential data;
- Manage relationship with relevant regulators and auditors;
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in methodology, operating systems and environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience of dealing with executives at different levels and capacity to articulate the case for risk management and policy in English and Armenian languages;
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and documentation skills;
- Highly organised, focused with an emphasis on results whilst effectively managing and maintaining solid relationships with key stakeholders and compliance teams.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://ats.hirebee.ai/en/jobs/compliance-assurance-lead
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!