The objectives of this assignment are twofold:
a) supporting activities of the (separately selected) international consultant in review of international best practices in "green finance instruments", identification of recommended ones and providing recommendations for their adaptation to Armenian realities;
b) supporting activities of the above international consultant in the design and delivery of a tailor-made training programme (in consultation with responsible entities) on key methodological aspects of international best practices proposed for utilization in Armenia, the design of a learning plan and implementation of stakeholder needs assessment, carrying out follow up activities derived from trainings and providing professional input for knowledge management of the repository of international best practices. For more information, please see the file attached.
- Support International Consultant in carrying out comprehensive review of international best practices in "green finance instruments", taking into account the findings of Phase 1;
- Support International Consultant in designing report containing specific recommendations on selecting concrete best practices (also taking into account recommendations of local banks and MDBs) advising on their adaptation to Armenian realities;
- Support International Consultant in design of tailor maid training programme with the duration of 30-40 hours and engagement of leading international experts (reasonable mix of independent qualified consultants and senior officers from “green” banks) on key methodological aspects of proposed for utilization international best practices;
- Carry out design and consultations over the learning plan and stakeholder needs assessment;
- Implement follow up activities derived from trainings;
- Provide professional input for knowledge management of the repository of international best practices.
The Consultant shall closely work with International Expert to be selected separately.
- At least 10 years of work experience in the project management, design and evaluations, development and/ or application of performance indicators, targets, and methodological guidelines, research, policy and procedure development, including in "green economy" domain;
- Experience in PPP and liaison with private sector and Government agencies;
- Track record on successful delivery of high-level expert advice to banks, governments, and/ or international organizations in the relevant fields;
- Experience in complex needs assessments and design/ delivery of trainings in climate change domain is a must;
- Experience of working in/ with climate funds and/ or MDBs is a must.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
a) Technical Proposal – 70%
1. Experience of the Consultant – 60%
b) Description of approach, methodology and work-plan – 40%
2. Financial Proposal - 30%
Financial proposals should be submitted with clear indication of:
1) Daily charge out rates multiplied by number of working days (identified in the RFP);
2) Total sum for the assignment;
3) Containing the statement that all applicable taxes are included.
Evaluation of Proposals
Only financial proposals of bidders received 70 and more points for their technical proposal will be considered.The procedure for evaluation of Financial Proposals is the following - the lowest Financial Proposal (Fm) will be given a financial score (Sf) of 100 points. The financial scores (Sf) of the other Financial Proposals will be computed as follows: Sf = 100 * Fm/F, where Sf is the financial score, Fm is the lowest price, and F is the price of the
relevant Financial Proposal. Proposals will be ranked according to their combined technical (St) and financial (Sf) scores using the weights (T = the weight given to the Technical Proposal; P = the weight given to the Financial Proposal; T + P = 1) indicated in the Data Sheet: S = St * T% + Sf * P%
The Consultant that achieved the highest combined technical and financial score will be invited for negotiations.
Submission Packages comprised from CV and Financial Proposal should be submitted by 15 October 2020 at 18:00 Yerevan time (20 days after announcement) to: email@example.com
Services proposed shall be reviewed and evaluated based on completeness and compliance of the Proposal and responsiveness with the requirements of this RFP. The Proposal that complies with all of the requirements meets all the evaluation criteria and offers the best value for money shall be selected and awarded the contract. Any offer that does not meet the requirements shall be rejected.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Timeframe, Deliverables and Reporting
The overall duration of the "Scaling up Green Finance Practices in the Republic of Armenia" Project is 24 months.
Required services (130 working days) will have to be delivered during October 2020 – April 2021.
The number of working days required for delivery of services being sought through this RFQ is indicative and successful bidder will be offered to sign lump sum contract with detailed schedule of deliverables.
RFP_02-002_local consultant.pdf - Local Consultant