Oriflame is looking for a Copywriter who will be responsible for creating, translating and proofreading online and printing materials.
- Responsible for Russian-English, Russian-Armenian and Armenian-English translation, literary editing and proofreading of catalogues, leaflets and other printing corporate materials;
- Responsible for translation and/ or literary editing of web materials;
- Responsible for literary editing of all other printing materials of the Company;
- Responsible for translation and interpretation as required during meetings and presentations.
- Higher education in Philology or Journalism;
- At least 1 year of experience as a Journalist or Writer (Copywriter);
- Professional knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Copywriting skills (preparation of articles and thematic texts);
- Communication skills;
- Strong planning skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a short cover letter to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Copywriter") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Oriflame Holding AG is a Social Selling beauty company. Oriflame is operating within the Direct selling industry and was founded 1967 in Sweden by the brothers Jonas af Jochnick, Robert af Jochnick and Bengt Hellsten. The head office of Oriflame is located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland with a registered office in Stockholm, Sweden. The Company has approximately 6,000 employees, 1,000 products in the range and a turnover of over 1.3 billion Euro. Oriflame operates in more than 60 countries, where its beauty products are marketed by over 3 million Oriflame Brand Partners.