Corporate Application Engineer for the Calibre product line will help customers solve complex problems in IC circuit and physical verification. By working closely with customers (remote and onsite) Corporate Application Engineer will uncover requirements for advanced training and services that increase customer productivity with the Company's tools.
- Work to promote Mentor Graphics based solutions and create more interaction opportunities with customers worldwide;
- Provide technical support to customers using the latest tools and software in the IC Design Marketplace;
- Mentor, coach and lead a small group of engineers;
- Take responsibility for a team of engineers of varied experience and lead them to the successful implementation of a support approach within customer constraints;
- Communicate regularly with other support teams world-wide.
- MS/ BS in Electrical Engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience in IC verification in today's complex nanometer technologies (28nm and below included FinFET technologies);
- Physical verification, DRC/LVS and sign-off experience;
- Strong knowledge of SVRF/TVF;
- Strong understanding of physical layout and related verification issues;
- Strong background on design automation and design enablement with experience in design house environment;
- Ability to collaborate with customers for rule writing and development;
- Expertise using relevant tools: Calibre DRC/LVS, Calibre PERC, Calibre xRC, Calibre xACT-3D, Star-RC, ICV, and Hercules;
- Expertise of DFM methodology, circuits reliability and related design flows;
- Ability to develop scripts in Tcl and Perl;
- Understanding of Parasitic Extraction, 2D and 3D field solvers and circuit reliability verification;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent active listening skills;
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping management apprised of status;
- Ability to manage a small group of engineers (1-2 years of experience in management);
- Team player and self-motivated technical leader aligned with customer support organization values;
- Ability to make some international travel (10%).
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive, plus benefits, including medical insurance, loan program, lunch subsidy and sport subsidy.