The Database Performance Engineer will join the Company's local and remote teams working on its core fintech applications. He/ she will join a core database/ infrastructure team that is responsible for improving and monitoring performance and integrity of the databases. He/ she will also be involved in the planning and expansion of the databases used across the organization and be involved in the software development process with respect to performance engineering.
- Provide performance guidance and systems support for key databases, including Microsoft and NoSQL based environments;
- Support, administer, optimize and help expand the SQL Server database environments running on Windows and Azure platforms;
- Provide database design and implementation of SQL Server databases;
- Provide database deployment support for Test and Production environments;
- Diagnose and address database performance issues using performance monitors, SQL profiler, third-party and internal tools;
- Interact with Windows administrators on Windows server operating systems issues related to databases;
- Support data replication using SQL replication for reporting database environments;
- Troubleshoot database production problems and database connectivity issues;
- Document, define, maintain and enforce policies and standards for database development;
- Work with different groups across the company to maintain a common vision in the way database design, database development and ETL processing must be done.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database management processes and platform architecture;
- Exceptional understanding of SQL performance analysis and tuning/ capacity planning/ query optimization;
- Experience with stored-procedures and complex database structures;
- Experience in a development environment is a plus, the Company's software is built by its internal teams with .Net/ C#;
- Passion, enthusiasm and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a delivery-focused environment;
- Responsibility and commitment to deadlines;
- Self-motivation and preparedness to work without direct supervision;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be a morning person to work with the Company's Australian team;
- Good English language skills;
- Experience in financial systems, particularly in stocks or securities is a plus;
- Ability to travel to Australia and the United Kingdom to work with peers where appropriate.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Qualified candidates may submit their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please kindly indicate the position title ("Database Performance Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interviews.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive, depending on previous experience and skills, plus medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities