The Deputy CEO is responsible for supporting the CEO in overall success of SEF International in providing financial services. The position exists to provide leadership to SEF International operations enabling the organization to deliver financial services that best meet needs of the customers in Armenia.
- Manage the security systems by supervising the daily obligations of the Security Division;
- Manage Legal Services and Delinquency Management divisions by ensuring an effective cooperation and sufficient performance;
- Manage the Quality control process;
- Manage the administrative duties, by ensuring properly implementation of administrative procedures;
- Control on a daily basis of the overall loan processing;
- Participate in the Big Credit Committee meetings as the main member of the committee;
- Supervise the employees of the subordinate departments;
- Participate in the implementation and development of SEF strategy;
- Provide reports to the CEO on the overall activities or particular projects;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Availability of a CBA license for Deputy CEO in a financial institution;
- University degree in Management, Economics or Finance; degree in Law is preferable;
- At least 5 years of managerial work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Collaborative, self-drive, action-oriented, proactive attitude;
- Ability to institute policies and procedures, make operational corrections and modifications;
- Honesty and strong commitment to SEF vision and values;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community; team building skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as to lead a team;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, both written and verbal; good knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Ability to travel within RA and internationally;
- Software and computer literacy.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Deputy CEO") in the subject line of the mail.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!