Armenian Red Cross Society (ARCS) is looking for a Dissemination Officer. The purpose of the position is to serve the essential communications needs across Armenian Red Cross Society. The focus of the position is to support ARCS Information and Dissemination Department with implementation of its Communication strategy, and dissemination of International Red Cross and Red Crescent (RC/ RC) Movement Fundamental Principles and Values.
- Support the Head of Information and Dissemination Department in the implementation of the ARCS Communication strategy;
- Coordinate ARCS regional and territorial branches’ dissemination volunteers work, monitor and evaluate dissemination activities;
- Create high quality media and multimedia content, including conducting interviews, copywriting, photography and videography;
- Provide technical support in ARCS activities coverage through its online platforms (website management, Social Media);
- Produce communications and marketing material to an excellent standard (including annual reports, newsletters, PR materials) for print and digital use;
- Maintain digital media archives including photos and videos;
- Conduct Dissemination Sessions for various audiences on RC/ RC Movement Fundamental Principles and Humanitarian Values, activities and projects.
- Degree in Communications, Political Sciences, Public Information, International Relations or related fields;
- At least 3 years of prior experience in a communications, journalism, public relations or marketing role;
- Excellent technical affinity for media contexts including knowledge of a wide range of multimedia, web and digital tools;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, ability to compose engaging and accurate content;
- Knowledge of and experience with the Creative Cloud Suite, in particular Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere CC;
- Familiarity with and experience in executing best practice social media channel management and content production, including through Facebook, Instagram, YouTube;
- Developed understanding of needs of media and public audiences, experience working with mainstream media;
- Excellent computer skills (essentially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Strong communicator, able to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and within a team;
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the country 40 % of worktime.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV highlighting their professional experience and educational background to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, mentioning the position title ("Dissemination Officer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The Armenian Red Cross Society (ARCS) is a non-profit organization, established based on common interests of its’ members, the only National Society on the territory of the Republic of Armenia, which does not pursue any religious, political goals, not affiliated with any political stream, and carries out its activities throughout the country. As an authorized member of the International Red Cross Movement, Armenian Red Cross Society is guided by the fundamental principles of the Red Cross, and is an auxiliary organization to the government. Armenian Red Cross Society's mission is to reduce the vulnerability of the population through mobilization of the power of humanity, to get prepared to cope with situations, which may cause vulnerability among the population, as well as by assisting people made vulnerable by harsh socio-economic conditions.