Children of Armenia Charitable Fund is looking for an EdTech Coordinator. The ideal candidate has an innovative approach in education and technology, is motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The EdTech Coordinator will be joining the COAF SMART Programs team and will work under the leadership of COAF SMART Programs Manager.
- Explore the education programs of SMART Citizenship curriculum and offering innovative solutions to enhancing the learning experience of each;
- Guide instructors to continuously create and perfect their e-learning content;
- Adapt the learning content to the LMS platform, uploading and continuously upgrading it;
- Responsible for daily communication and cooperation with COAF SMART Center educational team;
- Follow up on students' practice of the content (assigning to groups, gather student data and amend the content accordingly);
- Responsible for daily follow-up and cooperation with the IT team responsible for developing and maintaining the LMS and the respective mobile application;
- Provide technical support to education operations for LMS and digital tools employed for the curriculum;
- Write weekly requirements for the product development and follow up with the implementation of those;
- Assist SMART Programs team with student on-boarding process, events and ongoing learning formats.
- At least a bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- Experience in developing and designing e-learning content;
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams;
- Ability to use various databases and tools to gather data and measure improvements and impact;
- Ability to research and apply innovative learning tools to adhere to the latest standards in Ed-tech;
- Experience with Learning Management System (LMS) content and technical maintenance;
- Experience with content-building online platforms;
- Experience in the field of Education (formal or non-formal);
- Fluency in written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Tech-savvy in GSuite and Adobe Suite;
- An avid believer in student-centered learning methodologies;
- Continuous learner and a motivated change-maker;
- Flexibility for travelling to regions with overnight stay.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://coaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=20
. The Organization conducts a day-to-day review of the applications, depending on the results of which, the hiring process and selection of the appropriate candidate can be carried out before the deadline.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
- Competitive salary;
- A comprehensive health insurance package;
- 20 paid vacation days per year and additional paid flex hours;
- Career development opportunities;
- Free English language classes per need;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Positive and creative work environment.
COAF is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. Its team must be agile as it grows in scale. COAF is looking for teammates who are resilient and adaptive.
The Children of Armenia Charitable Fund (COAF) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that employs community-led approaches aimed at improving the quality of life in rural Armenia, with a particular focus on children and youth. COAF's target development areas are education, healthcare, social and economic development. COAF launched its programs in 2004, starting in one village and expanding to 51 villages in Armavir, Aragatsotn, Lori, Gegharkunik, Shirak and Tavush regions. Since 2015, COAF has developed and started implementing a new vision - SMART Initiative. COAF SMART is designed to advance a generation across the rural world through education that will benefit individuals, societies and the environment. COAF SMART will become an exemplary model of development and will be replicated in other regions and communities throughout Armenia. The first COAF SMART Center was inaugurated on 27 May 2018 near the village of Debet, Lori Region, with an outreach to over 150,000 rural residents.