The ATP Charitable Foundation, in cooperation with the Jinishian Memorial Foundation and the Armenian Energy Agency Foundation has launched the EU4Environment: "Green community - resilient future" project financed by the EU on 01 March 2021. Within the framework of the Program, a working group comprised of 3 experts will be created (one of them is the best practice review expert mentioned in this announcement) to:
- Review the international best practices in the fields of urban greening, energy efficiency, energy conservation and sustainable management of household waste;
- Develop a package of legislative drafts aimed at improving these fields;
- Carry out appropriate consultations with partner stakeholders in order to ensure complementarity between national policies and projects as a result of the study and classification.
- Ensure the study implementation of international best practices in the field of sustainable and green development of urban areas;
- Provide necessary consultations to the above mentioned working group, project implementation team and the experts;
- Keep complete records of all Project expert consultations;
- Conduct periodic compliance consultations with the working group and Project implementation team;
- Document the lessons learned and best practices, share them with the wider team.
- University degree in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences or in related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in researching international practice and submitting relevant reports within the framework of programs separately or in a working group (particularly EU or other international donor projects);
- Ability to ensure the quality and integrity of the data obtained and the research management;
- Teamwork experience;
- Proficiency in English and Armenian languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates can submit their CV and cover letter (within 1 page) to: email@example.com
mentioning "EU4Environment: Green Community - Resilient Future - Expert on Best Practice Review of Sustainable Municipal Greening Model" in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
ОТКРЫТ ДЛЯ/ КРИТЕРИИ ОТБОРА:
All qualified candidates
Expert on best practice review of sustainable municipal greening model .pdf - For more details
Armenia Tree Project (ATP) Charitable Foundation has been planting trees since 1994 (around 6,5 million trees planted so far) and added environmental education as a core program area by 2005 (over 50,000 students, youth and teachers trained so far).