IDeA Foundation is looking for a Financial Analyst to join its team.
- Manage accounting operations;
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts;
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Support Project team in providing ad-hoc reports;
- Responsible for the contracts’ financial review;
- Support the project team in preparing of grant guidelines;
- Process the grant and support scheme;
- Oversee the financial performance of grants;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or in a related field;
- At least 3 years of similar work experience;
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent international certificate is preferred;
- Experience in creating financial statements and presentations;
- Knowledge of the Armenian tax legislation;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel;
- High attention to detail;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem-solving skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate the title of the position (“Financial Analyst”) in the subject line of the e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
ОТКРЫТ ДЛЯ/ КРИТЕРИИ ОТБОРА:
All interested candidates