Equiti AM is looking for a Forex Brokerage Specialist (Native Russian Speaker would be a plus). The incumbent will be responsible for supporting existing clients on the phone, by email and skype, develop and maintain relationship with potential clients, partners via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings. He/ she should have excellent communication and organizational skills, be talkative and persuasive. The Forex Brokerage Specialist must have technical knowledge and experience in the financial markets. He/ she will communicate with the sales and management teams and assist them in new or existing trading system configurations and setups.
- Maintain a reporting infrastructure and performance reporting process within a high-growth financial services environment;
- Extract data and perform an analysis on activities of the brokerage business;
- Deliver ad hoc reports alongside standard daily, weekly, monthly reporting;
- Pay attention to details, in particular, when it relates to compliance and accuracy of data;
- Communicate with the sales and management teams and assist them in new or existing trading system configurations and setups (MetaTrader 4, PrimeXM APIs, OneZero, Gold-i and etc.);
- Maintain/ manage software applications and/ or databases CRM system (Local DB, SugarCRM, CurrentBusiness, monitoring systems, reconciliation tools, etc.);
- Maintain standard email templates, respond promptly and timely to clients about application status, including application received notice, missing required documents notices and approval notice;
- Create accounts in MT4 Terminal and maintain account information in accordance with clients' documents information;
- Perform deposit, withdrawal and credit operations in MT4 Platform;
- Provide daily Central Bank of Armenia (Regulatory) reports; maintain regulatory and auditory required paper copies of brokerage agreements;
- Draft standard agreements for review and approval; make fillable PDF docs after approval of the templates;
- Develop and maintain a relationship with potential clients, partners via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings;
- Gather market and customer information;
- Support clients on the use of platforms, systems, trading and onboarding processes via email, skype and over the phone;
- Analyze and advise on information concerning foreign exchange market trends;
- Adhere to and keep up to date with all internal and external controls, legal, compliance, and regulatory requirements;
- Work on firm-wide special projects related to process improvements.
- At least 2 years of prior investment industry experience; prior FX experience is a plus;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and/ or Security Market;
- Demonstrable strong interest and enthusiasm for financial markets, international affairs and geopolitical events;
- Knowledge in MSSQL Server, including TSQL scripting, stored procedures, functions and other DB objects is a plus;
- Fluency in Russian language (native level would be a plus);
- Knowledge of English language at advanced level;
- Talkative and persuasive person;
- Ability to understand and explain risk;
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to think quickly and solve problems in real-time;
- Technical knowledge and experience in the financial markets;
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy with great attention to detail;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work in collaboration with members of the team;
- Willingness to pass qualification exam during reasonable time of period, if such required by regulatory body.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Brokerage Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive plus insurance