Armenia Travel is looking for a German Speaking Incoming Tour Manager to work with international partners, make market research, create and promote new products, attract new clients.
- Create individual and group tours as per requests, as well as for preselling and promoting;
- Make calculations and draw official offers to travel companies abroad;
- Organize fam trips and contracted tours;
- Participate in international exhibitions with representing the Company and promoting Company products;
- Negotiate with service suppliers (hotels, restaurants, transportation, guides, museums, interpreters, entertainment companies, etc.);
- Periodically update and manage the customers' database in CRM (in-office software);
- Search for new customers, partners and follow up the communication with corporate clients;
- Control the quality of ordered services and timely receipt of financial payments from partners;
- Organize events for the local and international organizations/ companies;
- Participate in promotional events.
- University degree in Tourism or other relevant fields;
- Experience in tourism or a relevant field will be an advantage;
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Excellent knowledge about Armenia: history, culture, religion and tourist attraction;
- Excellent knowledge of German language, preferably native speaker; knowledge of any other foreign language (except Russian) - English, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic is an advantage;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("German Speaking Incoming Tour Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!