Chemonics International, an international development consulting firm, seeks a Grants, Subcontracts, and Procurement Specialist for USAID's anticipated Rule of Law Project. This activity aims to address judicial reform within courts, relevant self-regulatory agencies, and academic institutions. Assistance envisions to modernize internal case management systems through e-court solutions, improve judiciary's professional and effective court administration skills, promote alternative dispute resolution mechanisms to alleviate court backlog, build the functional capacity of the Supreme Judicial Council (a self-regulatory agency responsible for judicial testing, candidate selection, hiring and disciplining), advance law school education and professional training in specific legal and regulatory areas, and strengthen the legal and regulatory environment through monitoring, communication, and stakeholder collaboration over the life of the activity.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- 5 years of experience managing grants and subcontracts, preferably on an international donor project;
- 2 years of experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred;
- Broad understanding of USAID activities, counterparts, and communication requirements;
- Professional experience interacting with U.S. Government agencies, host country governments, small NGOs, and other relevant stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience in activity management focused on ensuring that procurement, finance, logistics, and programmatic aspects are being implemented on-time and in accordance with the specifications of the approved activity;
- Familiarity with USAID Contract Management and Grants Management policies and procedures is desirable but experience with other donor funded projects will be accepted;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Armenian languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with a cover letter to: ArmeniaRecruitment@chemonics.com
by 14 August 2020 indicating "Rule of Law/ Grants, Subcontracts, and Procurements Specialist" in the subject line of the email. Refrain from phone calls, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.