The Children of Armenia Charitable Fund (COAF) is looking for an HR Generalist. The ideal candidate is a driven and experienced individual, has a strong working knowledge of HR processes and practices, has excellent skills of how to fulfill 6 core HR functions: recruitment and selection, orientation, maintenance of appropriate working conditions, management of employee relations, training and development, and strategy development. As an HR Generalist, he/ she will be joining the COAF Finance team.
- Set long and short-term goals for HR function; participate in Company-wide strategic planning and initiatives;
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values;
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters;
- Assist in recruitment by implementing activities, such as candidate sourcing, screening, and interviewing;
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management;
- Process employment paperwork;
- Conduct new hire orientation and onboarding activities to assure a smooth transition to the organization;
- Update the HR Handbook as required;
- Work closely with teams to cultivate a positive work environment and develop employee engagement programs;
- Organize trainings and development initiatives;
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities;
- Provide coaching, consultation and support that contributes to the needs and business direction of the Organization;
- Organize employee performance reviews via respective HR tools;
- Manage specific HR projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Master's degree in Social Studies or a relevant field;
- At least 5 years of experience as an HR Coordinator or Manager;
- Strong working knowledge of HR processes and practices;
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian and English languages;
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on confidentiality, tact and diplomacy;
- Excellent organizational and listening skills;
- Excellent record keeping skills;
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills;
- Creativity and self-motivation to solve unique and complex issues;
- In-depth knowledge of local and global HR related compliance/ laws;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet daily deadlines;
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, open office environment.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://coaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22
. The Organization conducts a day-to-day review of the applications, depending on the results of which, the hiring process and selection of the appropriate candidate can be carried out before the deadline.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
COAF is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. COAF's team must be agile as it grows in scale. The Company is looking for teammates who are resilient and adaptive.
The Company offers:
- A life-changing work experience;
- A job that he/ she would be passionate about;
- Competitive salary;
- A comprehensive health insurance package;
- 20 paid vacation days per year and additional paid flex hours;
- Career development opportunities;
- Free English language classes per need;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Positive and creative work environment.