Majorel Armenia is looking for an HR Specialist/ Recruiter to join its team in Yerevan office.
- Gather information from the candidates necessary for employment;
- Enter employee related information from the documents to HR database;
- Responsible for allocation and control of staff badges;
- Provide HR related assistance to employees as needed;
- Assist with preparing routine HR documentation;
- Assist with translating HR related and other documents;
- Copy/ scan HR related documentation;
- Provide support in organizing internal events for employees;
- Perform other HR/ administrative tasks as required;
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms;
- Shortlist qualified candidates;
- Perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates;
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers;
- Support in development and implementation of HR policies and practices.
- University degree;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Armenian languages; knowledge of French language is preferred;
- Experience in HR field;
- Knowledge of RA Labor Code;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Team player; attention to details and positive attitude.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, are welcome to send their CV and letter of motivation in English language to:firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("HR Specialist/ Recruiter") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive salary, plus health insurance, personal and professional development.
Please note by submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in the Company's database for a period of 6 months.