People in Need is looking for an HR enthusiast with the people-based approach, great communication skills and a positive attitude.
Support PIN's fast-growing team in HR tasks, such as:
- Administrate recruitment and onboarding processes of new staff;
- Organize employee, capacity development and staff training;
- Prepare travel and HR orders according to Armenian law, provide certificates based on need, terminate employment;
- Assist the Finance Department in contract preparation;
- Ensure maintenance/ update of HR processes, tools (checklist, folders, server, etc.), documentation (organigram, ID cards for staff, staff leave overview, staff contact list, etc.);
- Yearly update the Armenian national staff policy with the support of the managerial team;
- Ensure correctness, correct administration and archiving of the HR documentation;
- Provide other HR-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- Interest/ experience in working in human resources;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Armenian languages;
- Highly organized person with attention to details;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Internet, Outlook;
- Ability to deal with different types of people and develop a strong working relationship;
- Honest and reliable person with a positive attitude to work.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV (no longer than 4 pages), short cover letter and contacts of three references including the supervisor in the most recent work/ school assignment if relevant via this link: https://apply.workable.com/people-in-need-2/j/865476976D/apply/
by the deadline. Please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Human Resources enthusiasts, Administrative workers, Graduates
People in Need offers:
- Opportunity to become an independent HR Specialist;
- Salary and benefits according to national PIN Armenia salary scale;
- Gaining work experience and knowledge of the organization's processes in NGO, the largest in Central Europe;
- Learning new HR tools and procedures from the HR professionals;
- Participation in diverse training and webinars connected to HR;
- Becoming a part of the international community interested in HR topics and following the HR trends;
- Participation in sustainable development and humanitarian projects.