People in Need is looking for an HR enthusiast with the people-based approach, great communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Responsible for the implementation of HR procedures within the mission and effective delivery of HR services;
- Follow up recruitment process of candidates, hiring and induction process of the new staff;
- Responsible for organization of employee evaluations, capacity development and training of the staff;
- Prepare travel and HR orders according to Armenian law, provide certificates based on need, terminate employment;
- Ensure a transparent recruitment process;
- Apply HR policies, rules and regulations and ensure that staff is following them;
- Monitor all the PIN’s mission staff employment contracts conditions and inform relevant line manager about the upcoming changes (upcoming end of a probation period, upcoming contract expiration, etc.) and ask him/ her for the action/ decision to be taken;
- Ensure updates of HR policy and other relevant documents and ensure that they are available in relevant language versions;
- Ensure maintenance/ update of HR processes, tools (checklist, folders, server), documentation (organigram, ID cards for staff, staff leave overview, staff contact list, etc.);
- Follow the local legislation related to employment and keep the CMT updated about the actual version;
- Yearly update the Armenian national staff policy in coordination with CD;
- Ensure correctness, correct administration and archiving of the HR documentation;
- Perform other HR-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- At least 1 year of experience in working in the field of human resources;
- Speaking and writing skills in English and Armenian languages on a professional basis;
- Knowledge of the Armenian labour legislation;
- Highly organized person with attention to details;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Internet, Outlook;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with different types of people;
- Honest and reliable person with a positive attitude to work.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV (no longer than 4 pages), short cover letter and contacts of three references including the supervisor in the most recent work assignment if relevant via this link: https://apply.workable.com/people-in-need-2/j/118B3EDC93/apply/
by the deadline. Please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Human Resources specialists, Administrative workers
People in Need offers:
- Salary and benefits according to national PIN Armenia salary scale;
- Gaining work experience and knowledge of the organization's processes in NGO, the largest in Central Europe;
- Learning new HR tools and procedures from the HR professionals;
- Participation in diverse training and webinars connected to HR;
- Becoming a part of the international community interested in HR topics and following the HR trends;
- Participation in sustainable development and humanitarian projects.