SEF International UCO is looking for a candidate for the position of Ijevan Branch Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for the management and supervision of the Branch staff. He/ she will plan and coordinate all operations in line with the Organization's mission, manage the branch portfolio, control the budget.
- Perform strategic and financial planning and control of the Branch operations;
- Carry out the ongoing management of the Branch staff and ensure the realization of the Organization's policies and procedures;
- Ensure the compliance of all credit operations of the Branch with the Organization's objectives, politics, and strategy, as well as local legislation;
- Control and process Branch loan portfolio ensuring timely repayments and effective customer service;
- Establish contacts with the public, solve marketing issues;
- Participate in the development of credit and non-credit products and in the modification and implementation of the processes;
- Introduce to customers the lending conditions and decisions about it;
- Participate and control the lending and repayment processes;
- Manage the loan portfolio of the Branch and budget;
- Ensure the Branch operations are in line with local legal requirements, professional standards, company standards, objectives, and strategy of the Organization.
- Higher education;
- Experience in management and finance;
- Ability to evaluate financial risks;
- Knowledge of rules of preparation of internal and external evaluations;
- Good understanding of principles of small and medium business setup and development;
- Awareness of modern means of data analysis and processing;
- Knowledge of main requirements of contracts and treaties;
- Familiarity with methods of financial analysis;
- Good understanding of principles of people management, marketing, branding, and public relations;
- Project management skills; skills in the management of document turnover;
- Knowledge of information systems used by finance institutions;
- Good command of principles of RA Civil and Labor Code;
- Business communication ethics;
- MS Office skills (Excel and Word); AS Bank skills are a plus.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
To be considered or for further information, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please mention the position title ("Ijevan Branch Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!