KPMG Armenia is looking for a Consultant/ Deal Advisory to join its team.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Take part in different stages of M&A/ Financing/ Valuation/ Infrastructure and Public Private Partnership projects;
- Carry out financial analysis of Company's historic results and projections, conducting industry research;
- Prepare client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials;
- Collect data on target companies/ potential investors;
- Analyze financial and operational data of target companies;
- Assist in financial modeling.
- Higher education, desirably in Finance/ Economics/ Mathematics;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Bank/ Private Equity/ internal Corporate Finance Department or Valuation consulting firm;
- Knowledge of valuation methodology and techniques: DCF, different approaches to valuation;
- Knowledge of financial accounting;
- IT skills: advanced MS Excel, Word and Power Point user;
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large amounts of data and advanced research skills;
- Enrolment in CFA or certification is a plus but not a prerequisite;
- Strong writing and presentation skills;
- Fast learner, team player;
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages (both written and spoken).
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Consultant/ Deal Advisory") in the subject line of the email. KPMG thanks all interested candidates, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the test.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!