With the new dynamic of Teach For Armenia, a strong marketing strategy plan will be more important than ever. This will require focused efforts on developing strong skills in research, program management, coordination, market segmentation, presentation and reporting-analytics research in order to create strong partnership campaigns, improve recruitment strategy, creating marketing initiatives and branding concepts for upcoming learning and innovation projects, as well as keep the online representation up-to-date. The Marketing Manager will play a critical role in increasing the Organization’s recognition among diverse audiences, both in Armenia and across the Diaspora. As the Marketing Manager goes into maternity leave, Teach For Armenia will need a strong Interim Marketing Manager to fill out the position for the next 6-12 months. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the Director for Marketing and Brand Strategy, and work alongside the Senior Designer and Brand Manager. Together, the Marketing and Brand Strategy Department will partner with the Communications and Strategic Engagement Team. While the Communication and Strategic Engagement Lead is responsible for developing Teach For Armenia’s narrative and “story of impact”, the Marketing Manager is then responsible for driving the marketing strategy, in order to “sell” the Teach For Armenia ideas to the world.
- Driving Marketing Strategy (25%): Develop and drive a strong marketing strategy in order to promote Teach For Armenia’s brand, both to potential recruits as well as donors;
- Driving Online Presence (25%): Oversee the Organization’s online presence, including the curation of content on various social media platforms;
- Leading Press Relations (20%): Cultivate and maintain strong communication and engagement with various outlets in order to bolster the media visibility;
- Project Management (20%): Lead multiple projects in order to increase Teach For Armenia’s recognition and online reputation in Armenia and abroad;
- Other (10%): As a small and agile nonprofit, all teammates must be ready to assist with org-wide initiatives, including newsletters, seasonal, short-term campaigns, website content updates.
For this role specifically, Teach For Armenia is looking for a candidate who possesses the following key competencies:
- Strategic Planning: From research to production, the Marketing Manager will need to develop strategic plans, set goals, develop metrics, identify tools/ resources, launch initiatives, oversee implementation, and assess impact. This will require careful strategic planning;
- Collaboration: The nature of this role will require close partnership with teammates across the External Affairs Division, especially the Communications and Strategic Engagement Team;
- Press Relations: With the recent Teach For Armenia’s increase of engagement with the media and press, the Marketing Manager will be playing a very important role in maintaining and developing the Organization's relationship with them;
- Online Media: As the Marketing and Brand Strategy Department prepares to move forward with new digital marketing strategy, this new approach will likely include website analytics, targeted campaigns via Google, and a push on social media visibility. The Marketing Manager will support this work in order to determine which media platforms provide the greatest return on investment;
- Other: Working closely with other TFA staff, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the selection of impact stories for Quarterly Reports. Additionally, he or she will work with the Senior Designer and Brand Manager in order to finalize the Annual Report. This individual will also be responsible for the content and distribution strategy of newsletters and e-blasts.
Aside from these core competencies, Teach For Armenia is also looking for the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 2 years of professional experience, preferably with a background in social media or digital marketing;
- Fluency in Armenian language; proficiency in English language; knowledge of Russian language is a plus.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their résumé and cover letter by following the link: https://teachforarmenia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=71
. In your cover letter, please make sure to explain what personally compels you to Teach For Armenia mission and the role. If you have been referred to this role by a current Teach For Armenia staff member, please also indicate who referred you in your cover letter. In your application, please also specify your salary expectations (in the gross amount). Also, if your résumé is in Armenian language, please provide an English translation.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Teach For Armenia may be the place for those who believe it is important to foster a values-driven workplace that is centered on leadership. Its team must be comprised of culture-builders who exemplify the type of leadership it is striving to cultivate in its classrooms and across the system. This means each staff member must strive to exemplify its Core Values, hold themselves to the highest of standards, while owning up to mistakes when they falter.
TFA Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity:
Teach For Armenia is an organization that strives to elevate the voices of its students and their communities. As such it is an organization that is committed to equity and it strives to build an inclusive environment. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Teach For Armenia is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. Its team must be agile as it grows in scale. Teach For Armenia is looking for leaders who are resilient and adaptive. That is to say that responsibilities may shift over time.