IPC - Internationale Projekt Consult GmbH is seeking for an Internal Services Assistant to support it's Head Office operations.
- Complete on time and deliver error-free business documents using IPC corporate design guidelines or according to specific client requirements;
- Responsible for formatting of studies, reports and presentations;
- Compile administrative documents required for public tenders;
- Format technical proposals, CVs and other documents relevant for proposal submission;
- Prepare final versions of proposal documents;
- Create presentations and other management-level reports;
- Support with general office operations;
- Support the Internal Services Manager with the planning and implementation of projects in the field of office organisation on a case-by-case basis as required.
- Successful completion of training in business administration or a comparable qualification;
- Relevant professional experience in the field of office and business administration;
- Affinity to IT and systems and well capability to use the MS Office package;
- Very good English language skills;
- Well-organised, work efficiently even under tight deadlines;
- Team player and highly service-oriented and communicative person;
- Independent working style, high reliability, thoroughness and social competence round the profile.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All eligible applicants are welcome to apply for this position sending their CV to: HR@ipcgmbh.com
, stating salary requirements and possible starting date, and mentioning the name of the position (“Internal Services Assistant”) in the subject of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
IPC - Internationale Projekt Consult GmbH (www.ipcgmbh.com
) is a provider of advisory services to financial institutions and education providers in transition economies and developing countries. The Company's activities are concentrated on three main areas: Development Finance, Environment and Energy, and Training and Skills Development. The most important partners and clients include KfW, the EBRD, and the GIZ, as well as regional development banks and local commercial banks.