KPMG Armenia is looking for an IT Auditor to join the Audit Department.
Work to perform includes, but is not limited to:
Entity level control testing
- Control environment: IT organizational structure and reporting lines, IT strategy and budget, IT staff development;
- Responsible for entity-wide risk assessment process: management's process for identifying IT risks relevant to financial reporting;
- Responsible for information systems relevant to financial reporting and communication: identification of significant IT applications that are related to financial reporting; identification of major IT projects for the current year and the year ahead; evaluation of functional description of key IT applications and system overview diagram outlining key data flows;
- Responsible for monitoring: IT monitoring activities (e.g. self-assessment processes and IT internal audit function), performance appraisal, IT budget and cost analysis;
- Assess the IT organization and management controls in place to manage the implemented general IT controls;
- Inspect IT policies and procedures;
- Assess processes for verifying compliance with established general IT controls.
General IT control testing
- Test 'Access to Program and Data' controls;
- Test 'Program Change' controls;
- Test 'Program Development' controls;
- Test 'Computer Operations' controls.
Application level control testing
- Identify application controls and perform procedures for the test of design and operating effectiveness of all these controls.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, IT audit, Business Administration or a related discipline;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Possession of one or several certifications among the following CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ITIL Foundation is a plus;
- Experience in internal or external IT audit, IT risk and compliance, business process, or compliance audit is desirable;
- Good knowledge of IT risk management and privacy related standards, regulation, e.g. ISO 27001, COBIT, GDPR;
- Ability to evaluate General IT and IS Controls;
- Ability to evaluate processes and controls over the business operations and systems.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("IT Auditor") in the subject line of the email. KPMG thanks all interested candidates, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the test.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!