Praemium RA is looking for an IT Business Analyst. The incumbent will work on reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business systems and user needs. He/ she will define document requirements, scope of objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies, extending, maintaining and supporting Praemium's investment management platform technology. The platform has been developed in house and is web-based. The IT Business Analyst will work on global projects to expand the Company's applications and systems, ranging from small projects and applications, microservices fabric to its larger core systems.
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Assist the software development teams in designing, building and delivering outcomes;
- Conduct analysis and propose solutions to aid and guide the development and expansion of the software;
- Capture and document user stories, behaviour driven development cases and acceptance criteria in conjunction with peers and other subject-matter experts;
- Conduct gap analysis and provide alternative options and solutions;
- Document requirements and business rule definition in conjunction with relevant subject-matter experts;
- Facilitate Agile/ Scrum and other software development lifecycle ceremonies;
- Work closely with the team to clearly define and prioritize the backlog;
- Oversee quality control, peer review/ sign-off on project deliverable for areas of accountability;
- Responsible for creation, input and review of relevant project documentation and project plans;
- Prepare and conduct training where appropriate;
- Conduct functional, exploratory and user testing when required.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner or Scrum Master;
- Understanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferable;
- Experience working in an Agile environment, adopting a consultative and cooperative approach to own work;
- Familiarity with SDLC methodology;
- Experience in User Experience Design and User Interface Design, to help with product and user story mapping, and to use this knowledge to guide the team in getting the end-product right;
- Proven ability to gather, organise, synthesize and prioritise large amounts of complex information from various sources under time pressure, and to the appropriate level of detail;
- Experience within continuous delivery and integration environments;
- Excellent and analytical problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to identify, define and prioritise business needs/ problems/ issues, then define/ develop/ influence feasible solutions;
- Experience with SQL/ non SQL DBs is preferable;
- Presentation skills, with good verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English language.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please, mention the position title ("IT Business Analyst") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive, depending on previous experience and skills, plus medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.
ОТКРЫТ ДЛЯ/ КРИТЕРИИ ОТБОРА:
Candidates with 2 years of work experience as an IT Business Analyst and with fluency in English language.