IT Project Manager is a senior professional position responsible for organizing, implementing and overseeing IT projects in accordance with the project Terms of Reference plan and other specific requirements.
- Manage various projects assigned by the management of the Company;
- Create and execute projects in compliance with PMBOK® Guide and Standards;
- Communicate project plans with Client's project managers, local team leads and developers;
- Supervise the timely delivery of the project tasks;
- Identify resources needed and assign individual tasks via JIRA issue tracking and code integration planning and management system;
- Manage daily operational issues of the projects;
- Act as a liaison between the programming team and clients;
- Develop, manage and supervise QA tests.
- University degree in Management (technical background is required);
- Experience in managing projects with a $100K and higher annual budget;
- Experience in managing agile software projects in JIRA environment;
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field;
- Experience in donor-funded project management is an advantage;
- Excellent written and oral English language skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and people at a time.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("IT Project Manager") in the subject of the email or deliver it to VXSoft LLC at: 24D Baghramyan ave. 3-th floor (Campus of the National Academy of Sciences, building of Scientific Library, 3-rd floor, office of the VXSoft) on weekdays from 10:00 to 17:00. No phone queries are proposed for applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive, depending on qualifications
ОТКРЫТ ДЛЯ/ КРИТЕРИИ ОТБОРА:
All interested candidates