Adrack is looking for an IT Project Manager (Agile Software Development/ Scrum Master), responsible for providing technical project planning, management, and oversight of key initiatives and implementation projects, ensuring that the projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget, and business requirements.
- Serve as a gateway between business, stakeholders, and the development team;
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects, including maintaining artifacts for planning, execution, and close-out of key initiatives;
- Ensure that the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is clear and understood by all project or delivery teams;
- Conduct business analysis, market research, time estimation for project stages;
- Develop roadmaps, interactive Gantt charts to make processes more efficient;
- Track and assure that projects are completed according to schedule;
- Conduct regular project planning and review meetings;
- Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria to the team;
- Manage scope changes, manage a risk register as well as follow up on action items to ensure high quality and on-time initiatives by escalating issues in a timely fashion;
- Effectively apply best practice methodology, inspect, adapt and enforce standards;
- Remove barriers, communicate and escalate as required;
- Hold teams accountable to make and meet commitments;
- Be able to understand when to focus on deadlines and when to focus on quality.
- 5 years of Technical project management experience;
- 3 years of Agile experience;
- Strong leadership qualities;
- Strong project management skills; Scrum certification;
- Professional written and communication skills in English language;
- Ability to multitask under stress to meet deadlines;
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA, MS project;
- Solid understanding of SDLC and working in an Agile/ Scrum development environment.
- 2 years of experience as a Software Developer;
- PMP Certification;
- Scrum Master Certification.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their resume by following the link: https://adrack.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=18
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!